Taping is a unique procedure whereby a special adhesive plaster (tape) is applied. It helps to optimize muscle work and improve blood and lymph flow. Your muscles remain flexible and are not constrained. The esthetic taping process changes your muscle tissue tone and reprograms the muscle movement pattern the way we need.
This special course is for you if you want to:
- Improve the skin condition on your forehead;
- Reduce the mimic wrinkles on your forehead and the area between the eyebrows;
- Feel better and relieve stress.
The course consists of theory and practice lessons for a 21-day period. This is the time required to bring you the best results. The taping effect can already be visible after using it for only several days, however, for maximum effect Elena recommends you to follow the course as per the instruction, which is 21 days.
Required tools and materials:
- A roll of tape 5 x 5cm. Tape Spol Tattoo is ideal for it. This tape is hard enough and when applied properly it will give you the Botox effect;
- Your normal skincare moisturizer for the post-taping application.
On a daily basis you will need from 5 to 10 minutes for preparation and tape application. Tapes need to be on for 2 hours a day and you can keep them on as you go about your normal life routine. Starting from Lesson 3 you can leave tapes overnight.
The structure of the course:
- Days 1-3 – Set 1;
- Days 4-6 – Set 2;
- Days 7-9 – Set 3;
- Days 10-12 – Set 1;
- Days 13-15 – Set 2;
- Days 16-18 – Set 3;
- Days 19-21 is the Set that you believe works best for you.
The present course is designed for 9 days. Do every set for 3 days and then move on to the next one. After 9 days repeat the course again. After 18 days move on to the set that you find most effective and do it for 3 days.
- Malignant tumors;
- Mental illnesses;
- Open cuts on skin areas that will have tape on;
- Individual intolerance;
- Skin neoplasms (tape is not applied on moles and warts).
If you begin to feel any discomfort, redness or itchiness stop using tapes until the symptoms are gone. If necessary, consult your doctor.