Fitness for Intimate Muscles
Pelvic floor muscles include muscles that form the sphincters of urethra, anus and vaginal opening. They support the pelvic floor muscles in the right position and prevent the prolapse of the internal organs. The state in which the pelvic floor muscles are affects not only the pleasure and the quality of your sex life, your childbearing and urination, but also your overall health.
Pelvic floor muscles, just like all the other muscles of our body need training and strengthening. That’s why we’ve developed our Pelvic Health Program. We focus a lot on the proper technique of the exercises.
As a result of doing all the lessons you will:
- Improve your urological and gynaecological health;
- Prevent diseases of the urogenital system;
- Feel vivacity and burst of energy;
- Eliminate PMS symptoms and nagging pains during menstruation;
- Naturally improve your hormonal background;
- Improve your complexion and skin tugor.
- When doing the exercises watch your breath. It’s important to focus on your ribcage and your upper abdomen when inhaling.
- As you perform the exercises don’t engage your abdominal muscles. Instead you need to engage the internal muscles, the pelvic floor muscles.
A nice bonus from doing these exercises will be stimulation and development of your reproductive system. As a result of improving blood flow, the speed of the tissue regeneration for pelvic floor mucosa increases, the risk of getting virus diseases reduces and overall immunity goes up.
After completing this course you will learn how to:
- Self diagnose your pelvic floor muscles;
- Breathe properly;
- Do basic exercises for training the pelvic floor muscles.
Contraindications for the lessons:
- Acute or exacerbated chronic diseases;
- Oncological diseases.
- A yoga mat;
- A chair;
- A fit ball;
- A foam roller (or it can be a rolled up towel);
- A prop;
- 2 small pillows.